Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Please help me come up with a cool LJ nick! :P

Flimgarde, a rather small-fry in Singapore's movie arena made me stand outside 5 mins before my show bcoz the previous show had not ended! The theater was good really... But the lack of time planning really baffles me.

Caught the best show I hv watched in a long long time, Wolverine! Its an action-packed but not gory, a good guy versus bad guy, a brotherly love conquers all sorta comic book movie. :) And the best part is, you need not be an X-men fan to understand it, which was my main worry in the first place. :)

Illuma, the new Bugis mall has kiap kiap machines with food (even Magnum ice-cream) in them and each try can cost you up to $3. Insane!!!!

I also learnt not be dumb and over complacent when I see a kiap kiap machine tt seems easy. I shld not hv let past victories cloud my judgement and logical thinking bcoz every try = money. Damn! Shld also learn to cut losses and not just foolishly drop coins just bcoz I hope I will be lucky in the nxt round. Gambler's mentality. Tsk!

Oh ya, I want to change this blog add coz its getting some what stale. Hee! Was thinking of moving onto livejournal bcoz of all the online shopping and sprees. *excitedness* But I lack the most impt thing, a nice, catchy and totally "me" nick tt is still available and under 15 characters.

clumzie
missfoodie
sugaredrainbows
tootydotdot

were all shot down by the sisters with mouths opened wide and incredulous, are-you-kidding-me, faces. Eeek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home